View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 09:24 PM   #165
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA All-Star Game, Sunday 8PM ET on TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I would agree, but in the AS game, we have seen the flip flop of scores despite the talent... should be interesting to see if the West keeps pushing.

i think they will. Mike D is the perfect coach for an All Star game. I'd like to see him go up against Nellie. That would be fun.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote