View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I just found out I live in the same building as Michael Huff...Raiders FS

At first I was thinking, damn, how much does Huff make that he has to stoop low and live in some complex with f*cking primetime?

And then I was thinking, well shit, how much money does PRIME have that he can rise up and have the same place as an NFL player who drives a decent Lambo?

#notsurewhattothink
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote