View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #22
bada bing
College star

Default Re: The *OFFICIAL* Europe vs. Canada thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
^^ I can't speak for Chambs and Funk but I personally haven't locked it because two posters (of who I won't name but we all know who they are) are hi-jacking every thread no matter what the topic is about with this nonsense about Europe and racism. So i'd rather it all be in one thread than in EVERY thread. Unfortunately we don't have banning powers. That would solve the problem completely.

i know man. This thing has been going on for a long time now. i remember talking to you about this a loooong time ago and the bs has still continued. Every freaking thread has turned into stupid accusations and these 2 posters have literally on a mission to destroy this forum. There is no meaningful discussion in any threads now.

i dont mind lilbeastnani anymore as i do the other two. Lilbeastnani is actually sometimes funny and comes out looking like a clown. its cool. going back and forth with him isn't too bad either. we all know where he is coming from.

Seriously just message jeff or steve and ask them to take charge of this forum. its getting out of hand. the playoffs are coming up and i hope we can continue some meaningful playoff discussion in this forum among ourselves without being labeled as racists or haters.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote