View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 12:24 PM   #27
DJMason
High School JV MVP

DJMason is considered somewhat coolDJMason is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The *OFFICIAL* Europe vs. Canada thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle
If you don't close this thread, I will use it.

DJMason insulted European basketball.
The pathetic clown whose name I won't write, and who is not even a Raptors fan, but he sometimes posts here because this is the only place where he can insult people whenever he wants without being banned or being sent to hospital, and that produces him sexual pleasure ... well, he insulted me again.

I don't want disturb the forum, so I am using this thread. I think this is its purpose, so I can't see the problem.

I'm honestly not trying to be a d!ck here, but did this post even have a purpose other than to drop my name for some reason? Yes I insulted European basketball, but I did it in defense of the greatest Canadian to ever play NBA basketball which is, you know, what this forum is dedicated to discussing since that's the league the Raptors play in. Now if I trolled a Euro-league forum for that purpose, then that'd be a different story.

I personally vow not to discuss European basketball on this forum again. This is an NBA forum, and as such I will restrict any comments about European basketball to evaluations of European players who have declared themselves for the NBA draft. I hope to God everyone else does the same.
DJMason is offline   Reply With Quote