View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 03:29 PM   #4
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Rashard Lewis to Knicks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynchild155
i wouldnt really like the move either. lewis is a really good player but the problem with him is that he shoots to much jump shots. the guy is 6-10 like 230-240, hes a big guy but he plays like hes a shooting gaurd. im a isiah thomas supporter but the problem i have with him is that he always want to add talent instead of good role players. rashard lewis isnt the answer. but if they get some good role players who play winning basketball i wouldnt get mad if he traded nate and channing.
Thanks for the input, I agree whole heartedly. We dont need anymore scorers, this team has so many guys who can score 20 PPG, and not enough guys who are willing to give up the ball, and do the gritty things necesary to win a game. We need more role players Knick15, not another player who is going to need minutes,shots, and plays mediocre (at best) defense. Drew Gooden is a 25 year old who has a very similar game to David Lee, he would complement Curry much better then Frye or Lewis, and the fact that he has a smaller salary then Lewis cant hurt either.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote