View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 07:18 PM   #15
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Season Ending Scorecard - CNNSI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Kleiza's tough to evaluate. He was terrible, but its true that he was injured. But I think he's a bit overpaid. I don't think that would be enough to justify dropping his contract, unless he told the team he wanted to return to Europe.

I say give him a second chance, he played great during the Worlds and pre-season, showed a lot of composure and confidence in his shot selection. I felt he really cripple under pressure as soon as the season started and forced his shot taking in a lot of situations. (Reminded me of turkadodo)

Let's see how he respond for the next year, we're a rebuilding team so what do we got to lose?
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote