View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 02:18 AM   #53
heyhey
stay mad golden state

Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
He's a disrespectful, whiny, arrogant, emo crybaby that throws temper tantrums. Seriously, why is he always mad? He acts like the world is out to get him, that he's overworked, underpaid, and a whole bunch of other whiny bullshit nobody cares to hear him cry about. He acts like he's under severe torture doing interviews, he says that training is hell, that he doesn't like fighting, and he complains about the money he's making. Why doesn't his emo ass stop fighting then?

Yeah, he has entertaining fights, but outside of that I see no reason to like him.

I like GSP and his fights. I'm not some halfwit casual fan that starts booing a fight whenever it hits the ground, and severely misuses 'LnP'. Is GSP a whiny, little emo that ducks any fighter with any semblance of wrestling while constantly crying about how he hates everything? Maybe Nick is different if you get to know him, but he gives off a very bad image, which is why he's not in the UFC.

There's other guys just as entertaining, but they're not emos who duck other fighters while acting arrogant as hell.

He's not even top 5 in his own division.

Sounds like you're mad that GSP actually faces legit competition and dominates them.

yea GSP is a huge hit with hardcore fans... that's why his fanbase is a bunch of canadian chicks

Nick Diaz is one of the realest mofo in the sport. guy tells it like it is. Pride rules are better. Wrestling doesn't equal winning. He is underpaid. etc.

GSP is the delusional one. The guy actually thinks he's beating people at their own games when he's done nothing but wrestle against anyone with a semblance of striking game.

Large segment of the true mma fans are tired of GSP's act.

Nick Diaz is top 5 in WW.

1. GSP 2. Shields 3. Kos 4. Fitch. 5. Diaz

You realize that Dana said in interview that he WANTS to get diaz in the ufc right? Every Diaz fight is FOTY candidate.

I hope Diaz goes to boxing. ungrateful mma fans like you don't deserve that man's greatness.

I hate GSP fanatics. they are so blind towards the reality of GSP.

GSP fights SAFE and TIMID. great for him he wins. but that's not an exciting or compelling way to make your way through the sport.

Nick Diaz tries to best his opponents in their strong points. that's why he has so many fans.

GSP fans are mostly the casual fans who bites the zuffa media machine hard.

Last edited by heyhey : 04-15-2011 at 02:35 AM.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote