View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 11:26 PM   #47
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite Beatles song (songs)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
One that hasn't been mentioned yet that I'd put up there is I'm Only Sleeping. Insanely hard to pick just one for the Beatles tho.

I know that's in revolver, but for some reason I can't remember the song itself.

Edit: oh yes, great song.

Edit2: there's a Stereophonics + Oasis cover

Last edited by Lebowsky : 04-18-2011 at 11:30 PM.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote