View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 10:26 PM   #175
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I think Melo's going to have a big game tonight. 30+ points, a lot of them at the line. He needs to tire Pierce out defensively and abuse Jeff Green. I'd like to see him play the point more with Billups out. 5 or 6 assists would be money.
I ****in' called this shit baby.

I'm obviously some kind of prophet. Alright, time to cosmically manipulate game three with my emergent pan-dimensional superpowers:

Amar'e comes back, goes hard. Chauncey sits again, but no one cares. Surprise contribution from Bill Walker, maybe three three-pointers. Melo also has a good game, and the Knicks, with Melo and Amar'e both shredding their matchups, win game three by 5-6 points. Garden goes apeshit. Spike loses it, needs to be defribillated. At some point in the pandemonium, Tina Cervasio gets groped.

Feel free to form a cult around my burgeoning demi-godhood, btw.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote