View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 01:58 AM   #57
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite Beatles song (songs)?

Hmmm... Tough one, but I'm going to pick one that is a bit outside of the 'mainstream' (at least, as far out as you can get when it comes to The Beatles)...

I glanced through the previous pages and didn't see this posted, shockingly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETO3YfDKEI4

Incredible melody, songwriting (as always) and the lyrics are fantastic.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
One that hasn't been mentioned yet that I'd put up there is I'm Only Sleeping. Insanely hard to pick just one for the Beatles tho.

Damn you.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote