View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 02:22 AM   #65
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite Beatles song (songs)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I think I'm going to learn to play this summer (my brother gave me his old Martin which I may have posted on here before lol) and I think I'm going to try my hardest to avoid scenarios like that.
Definitely get into it. I can't imagine life without my trusty D-28, at this point... By far the best 'hobby' ever and a great stress reliever. What kind of Martin is your bro giving you?

They are really the Rolls Royce of acoustic guitars.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote