View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 02:40 AM   #69
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite Beatles song (songs)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I think its someting like a D15M just from googling it. Beautiful guitar. We went to their factory years ago and it was awesome to tour with the people that made them.

I really wanted to re-learn piano but we recently moved and got rid of ours. I really want to learn jazz piano.
Oh, man... I'd also love to get back into piano. My parents made me take lessons as a kid... I hated it. Now, I really wish I would have stuck with it.

But, if you have a background in piano, you will find the guitar much easier to pick up. It isn't that the instruments are anything alike, but the dexterity that you learn playing the piano really helps with the axe... Especially for beginners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Dog
Thanks man. Are you excited for FF? Should we going to up the ante a bit? I wonder if everyone will join the league that participated last year? Everyone seemed to really enjoy myself (I know I did). The league was literally drama free minus that idiot mongoloid and really well run/active/everything was good. You were an excellent co-commissioner.

I'm definitely excited and I'm all-in for upping the ante (maybe we could give weekly payouts if people are willing to spend a little more). The one thing that is scaring me, though, is this lockout. It could really hurt Fantasy Football.

Even putting the fact that there may not be a season aside (which is unlikely), it is going to be really hard to put together a league with so much uncertainty... And draft dates, etc.

They really need to make a deal.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote