View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 03:19 AM   #80
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite Beatles song (songs)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Dog
I didn't get Vick I drafted Phil Rivers (one of my few good picks) along with Arian the Barbarian Foster.

I did pick up Hillis/Stevie J/Tamme/Traded peanuts for Colston who was a BEAST in the second half of the season...I also picked up Benjarvus Greene Ellis off WW he was the epitome of consistency. I drafted Vincent Jackson too :)
Oh yes... Phil Rivers... I remember now. He connected with VJax for, what? Three TDs in our semifinal game? Those two guys totaled like... 65 points on a Thursday night game, effectively ending my season before we even got to Sunday.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote