View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 12:08 AM   #6
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mandatory Changes Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickel06
WROOOOOOONG!!! While i dont care for all of Dantonis coaching decisions and moves, we at the very least owe this guy the benefit of a full year with a full team. he hasnt had a fair shot since he came here til now. i say give him next year to see what he can do, and if he flops, then u move on. but not before. also everybody wants doc or phil to be next, but i had a dark horse in mind; lawrence frank. hey he coaches D for celts now and he has had success with a good team here b4.

Dude has been here for 3 years, and the first 2 he was given a complete pass on. I don't think asking him to just be competitive in the first playoff game in MSG in 7 years is asking too much, since we gave him that pass to lose in the first 2 years. He can't even manage the clock nor make good substitutions. It seems like he isn't even trying, or he doesn't care.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote