View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 07:24 AM   #281
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: April 27th, Playoffs Round 1, Denver @ OKC Game 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
People need to stop with the ref BS. Denver won one game. It's like the Knicks series. Look at the ends of game 1 and 2, specifically game 1. We got a bunch of bad calls against us. But we won NO games. Denver won ONE game. WE WOULD HAVE WON IF THE REFS NOT CHEATED US AND THESE FIVE CALLS WENT THE OTHER WAY OVER THESE THREE GAMES!

They LOST. OKC was better. Before the series i said it's hard fought within the games, but OKC wins in 4 or 5. Well, it was hard fought but OKC won in four or five. OKC is VERY good. I honestly think if this is Dallas right now Denver is still playing with a chance to knock them out (I said that to). But you don't get to lose 4-1 and say "we were cheated!"

Whole point is the refs let the basketball interference slide. They called a back court violoation, and rightfully so. Called it back. Gave the ball to the Thunder.

Denver lost fair and square nobodies denying that. Let's let OKC finish em off not the refs tho. Better team, played better etc. No need for that.

funny thing is we got an NBA apology.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote