View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 11:56 AM   #8
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 76ers win over Heat - what it means...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Call me a downer but I personally think the Sixers and Pacers are firmly stuck in no man's land. Not good enough to do anything special and not bad enough to add the superstar piece to combine with their decent young roster to vault them into contention.
I agree. Unless guys like Jrue Holiday or Evan Turner or Paul George or Hansbrough emerge into All-Stars, both teams are gonna be sitting at the bottom of the East playoff seeds with 1st round exits for years to come.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote