View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 09:49 PM   #6
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A few top international prospects for 2011 NBA Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktus14
Well for playing PF he needs to work on his midrange game a lot, he is Noah type of player minus all that energy type of plays,but very good hands and good rebounder,interesting prospect thats for sure, like hime better then Montejunas cause he plays like game should be played for big men,down low not out on perimeter

but i still like his handles for such a young and big guy that's why i said he could be a 4 in my opinion.
to play 5 he needs to put a lot of muscle in his body, but he's a very gifted young player.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote