View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 11:46 AM   #29
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks brass may try to force Mike D'Antoni to bring on a defensive-minded assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Walsh probably won't give him the extra year to take away his lame duck status, and he'll have another strike against him for when they finally get to the decision of whether to fire him or not. Considering how much he gets paid in NY i'd think he wouldn't want out to go somewhere else.

Yeah, I was just making a point. You really don't want to force an assistant coach down the head coach's throat. D'antoni is not just an "employee". He's not an office clerk. He's your $5 million a year Head Coach.

I believe MDA will be here one more year. No extension. But I'm not convinced he will definitely be gone after that.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote