View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 06:23 PM   #8
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: D-Will, King Tour Barclays Center; Williams Calls Arena Site "Special"

if howard goes to FA, i don't actually see how the lakers could sign him. i see their team salary was $91 mil this year, with all of the major contracts being multi-year deals. and with the new CBA, their situation is likely to get even worse.

moment of "WTF"- even luke walton makes $5 mil and steve blake makes $4 mil per year(!)

while at the same time, it's hard to see even otis smith trading howard for bynum plus filler and picks. any lakers' picks are going to be some of the lowest value in the league, for one thing.

so basically, i don't understand how the lakers are a viable option for howard. anybody understand how that could be?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote