View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 08:57 PM   #60
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks brass may try to force Mike D'Antoni to bring on a defensive-minded assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I agree with your post, but did Doc bench Pierce during the losing season before KG and Ray got there?
No. If my memory serves me correctly he was yanked during a game in Rivers' first year as coach. Pierce and Rivers were fine after the first season together.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote