View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 05:07 PM   #1383
DMAVS41
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

DMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 1: Playoffs Round 2, Celtics at Heat, Game 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermechasonic
Hey Dmavs and everyone else, do you think in game 2 the Celtics wont load up on Lebron so heavily and try and play Bron and Wade 1 on 1? Dwade was obviously the best player out there last night but much of his offense resulted from the attention Lebron received.

Doc said they won't change anything.

Me personally? If I was defending the Heat I would shade/double Wade and force Lebron to score one on one against Pierce/Green/Baby.

I'd also welcome Bosh getting it in the post as much as possible.

My defensive strategy would basically be to force bosh/lebron to beat their man one on one. I would stay at home on shooters and try to prevent wade from going off.

Easier said than done.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote