View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 05:21 PM   #1388
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: May 1: Playoffs Round 2, Celtics at Heat, Game 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
PP did the best job of all the guys on lebron. PP doesnt need help and I think you live with the results of Lebron in thepost.

Ray needs rondo or Garnett to shade over to Wade because Ray simply cant even get a hand in Wades face because of the quickness of Wade.

KG showed hes able to take Bosh out of the game,and KG needs the ball when we experience scoring droughts.

Rondo needs to stick to bibby on perimeter.

One Issue I saw BOS had problems with was the Wade-Chalmers-Jones-Lebron-Bosh lineup which is athletic and an instant FB.

I expect Jeff Green to be playing at the 4 this series.

Yep.

Its easier said than done. Which is why Wade has performed so well against these great defensive teams throughout his career. He's an athletic freak. He's in that class of athlete that just can't be stopped when he gets going because of his great skill as well.

Wade torched them last year.....and then Boston went on to make Lebron and Kobe look ordinary.

Wade is just a nightmare for them. If I was Doc I would do everything to stop Wade and put all the pressure on Lebron.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote