View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 11:16 AM   #7
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Joakim Noah wants Bulls fans to not boo Carlos Boozer

Good call by Joakim Noah. I do think there's people out there who can use boos to fuel them and help them get to the next level. However, I often think booing a home player seems to do more harm than good. Noah stepping up and making that apparent is a great move on his part.

I'm not sure I've seen anything from Boozer that says, "Hey, I just don't care." So I don't find he's doing a disservice to the team. He may be playing poorly, but I don't think it's due to lack of effort. As such, I think positive reenforcement from the crowd would help much more than negative in this case.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 05-05-2011 at 11:19 AM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote