View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #82
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Ok I just read the wikipedia of King Robert and it explained how he became king and his family background. But it does spoil one thing that will eventually be revealed in this series. So if you dont want to know then I guess dont read. But channces are you either had your suspicions or knew already.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...ratheon#Family

Even tho I read the spoiler I'm not totally shocked given what I've seen after 3 episodes. Just uhh well keep my comments to self.
yeah, that spoiler will actually get revealed pretty soon. i'm expecting it to come out within the next 2 episodes. the revelation kicks off much of the action later on.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote