View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 11:38 AM   #12
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Derek Fisher not retiring just yet

DFish is one of the most respectable and well spoken NBA players I've ever watched play this lovely game of basketball, but I think he needs to throw in the towel. 5 rings, multiple Finals appearances, helping return a dynasty to its glory, playing with some of the most legendary players of today's era... All of that is on his resume. Don't forget the 0.4 second game winning shot against the Spurs.
Since he isn't retiring and will most likely continue playing for the Lakers, I'd like to see him come off the bench. I can understand that he's a veteran player and thus receives major play time for that, but he's getting slower and older every season. Time to bring in a younger, quicker PG.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote