View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #42
Nastradamus
Local High School Star

Nastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Piston draft prospects

I'd love Fesenko myself, as long as he is nothing mroe than Monroe's backup. His plus/minus was huge for Utah this year. His size and defense down low make it hard to get easy buckets and he's a thug you can use on the top Centers. He doesn't compare to someone like Nene though. However, he reminds me some of Perkins before he got good. I could see him similarly breaking out.

On Jerebko, you are probably right. However, my issue is that I don't see him as a full time starting PF. Depends who the rest of the big rotation is.

I agree on Burks. Best SG in the class and a legit scorer and starer in this league.
You may be right on Thompson, but I am thinking defense,athleticism,shotblocking when I think about our PF. Scoring would be nice too, but its secondary for me.

I don't think Daye is ready to start at SF, at the least he needs to share the spot with a vet. Mcgrady,Prince,Battier, whoever. OTOH, it could be a sort of 3 way split between Daye,Rip and Jerebko I guess. I'd like to have one true SF on the roster though. Summers doesn't cut it.

I'm going to put this next part as gently as possible. ADAM MORRISON WAS TURRIBLE!

Last edited by Nastradamus : 05-13-2011 at 01:03 PM.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote