View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 08:34 PM   #65
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jonas Valanciunas - possible top 5 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
there are some good players in this draft i dont know whats with the weak draft talk
i guess we will see few years from now
I think discussing the strength of a draft prior to any of these guys playing a single NBA game is senseless. I mean, I understand that people like to use their own evaluations to project how players will turn out on the next level, but no one really knows if this is a strong draft, a weak draft or a mediocre draft.

We can check back in a few years from now and then have a real idea about the strength of this draft. I agree with you... There is a lot of potential in this draft, especially at the top.

There seems to be a few really nice international prospects in Valanciunas, Kanter, Vesely, Biyombo and Motiejunas. All of those guys may be gone within the Top 10.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote