View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 09:51 PM   #16
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Every single one of you guys will be picking this up, regardless. Lets not front. I'll give Battlefield 3 a go, but I just think CoD is more my style of game, multiplayer wise. This isn't saying Battlefield is worse online, course not. But I just enjoy the style of play CoD provides. Smaller maps, more action. Guess I'm not much of a tactician, hence why I suck at BC2.

I'm excited about it, even with the lack of details right now. I loved MW2, prefer it over Black Ops, so if I can get something similar, but slightly evolved to MW2, I'll be a happy guy. At least I'm expecting some good hit detection, something which frustrates me so much in Black Ops, so it'll be nice to go back to the MW2 like feel, I hope.

i mistakenly bought modern warfare 2, and got world at war for cheap a long time after release like two years, so no. and i think this is really the end, it will still sell battlefield 3 is gonna take over its got the hype right now. the formula is stale, and there is clearly no intent to make innovations
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote