View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 03:06 AM   #26
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
i mistakenly bought modern warfare 2, and got world at war for cheap a long time after release like two years, so no. and i think this is really the end, it will still sell battlefield 3 is gonna take over its got the hype right now. the formula is stale, and there is clearly no intent to make innovations

That's you though, you're not speaking on the majorities behalf. Whether it's stale or not is usually found out through game sales, and I'm pretty confident video game sales of MW3 will be damn high. BF3 won't ever take over, it'll rival the game. Too many CoD fanboys to EVER let the franchise sink.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote