View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #70
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jonas Valanciunas - possible top 5 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silenttristo
How old are you? Really?! Can no-one have a differing opinion to you? You have shown to have a great knowledge of a solid young prospect, and that's great, but why is madmax not allowed to give his take on a prospect?

Yeah, I know I've only got a handful of posts, but that doesn't mean I don't lurk hear all the ****ing time. You are a **** to most people on this forum, and something needs to be said about it.

Go **** yourself, you ****ing child.

Well he's pretty well versed in NBA, college, high school, 12 & under, semi pro and any international league outside of America. I remember he talked about a guy in Philly who played at a local rec league and broke down his game. Amazing to say the least. Somewhere a 6yr old is getting yelled at by mum for making a ton of noise on his nerf set. But Grinder has the scouting report on the kid.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote