View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 08:32 PM   #1
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default University of Western Ontario - Questions

Hey guys, I'm thinking about applying their for their commerce program, but it says it's an Ivey University, and they mention that I'd be taking an HBA. Anyone have any idea what either of these mean, and if you actually go there, any information on what the school's like and how hard it is to get in?

Any information would be awesome. I'm also thinking about Carlton and Queens (VERY unlikely - they seem to have really high standards). I'm an 82% student or so, maybe a little more or less.

Thanks for any info you can get me.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote