View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 12:07 PM   #1136
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official comic book thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
Download the Madrox miniseries and then volume 3 (all by Peter David).
There's also a great by Peter David on the 2nd volume but I don't know the exact numbers.
thanks i'll have to check it out. i think I'm going to add that and the sinister six to my pull list.
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote