View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 01:20 PM   #20
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What if Wilt played for the Celtics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
I think they would have won all 13 years

I think this scenario assumes that you could have a 13 year straight period where Wilt's teammates would want to

A. Play with Wilt
B. Go all out for Wilt.

I don't think Wilt ever had a stretch like that while Russell did. This is why the players voted Russell MVP over Wilt several times.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote