Re: Do your NBA mock top 5 here.
1. Cleveland Cavaliers - Kyrie Irving
2. Minnesota Timberwolves - Enes Kanter
3. Utah Jazz - Jimmer Fredette
4. Cleveland Cavaliers - Derrick Williams
5. Toronto Raptors - Brandon Knight
The reasoning behind Fredette at #3 is that there really is nobody else in the draft at that point who is dramatically better than Fredette; I feel like the Jazz would rather take a "chance" and take Fredette on the off chance that he is a fringe All-Star one day. Who else would they take? Williams wouldn't fit, especially with Favors/Hayward on board, and any of the other PG's (Knight, Walker) won't generate the excitement or cohesiveness with the Jazz and the fanbase as Fredette would.
Last edited by Peteballa : 05-17-2011 at 09:19 PM.