View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 11:48 PM   #3
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: We end up with the #2 pick

I didn't realize Williams was still relatively young. He's 19 and turns 20 in a couple of weeks.

For some reason I thought he was older... must be his more-refined and mature style of play.

I still say we trade the pick.

What would Washington, Toronto, or Sacramento, include with their Top-10 pick for the right to draft Derrick Williams??
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote