View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 12:22 AM   #21
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: David Kahn hints that lottery is rigged

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Rubio is still an asset.... if he wants to play in the NBA, and make NBA-money, he'll do it as a T-Wolf or through the FO of Minnesota.

As for Flynn... yeah it was a poor choice.... but I see him having a productive season when healthy. He may not be a franchise-cornerstone PG, but off the bench he could be crucial to a good team.

Bobby Jackson anyone??
I'm sorry, I just don't see Rubio being an asset. He was drafted almost two years ago. Still is in Spain and arguably has gotten worse since he was drafted. I'm sorry, I looked at his stats and they're freakin garbage man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_R...r_stat istics
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote