View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 01:05 AM   #41
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: David Kahn hints that lottery is rigged

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarberSchool
I'm sorry you feel that way. Would you care to explain why you feel that way? You can do it either publicly or via PM. Either way, I would really like to know why you feel that way? Do you feel I'm not your brother, if indeed you too are a Yid ?

Stern has been fixing drafts since the frozen envelope that brought Ewing to the Knicks. It's awesome to see Kahn say this, even though it will hurt his pockets. Kahn may not be a great exec, but he has chutzpah you could only dream of.

Show me evidence of this "omerta" you claim.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote