View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 01:20 AM   #36
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: For those who missed the game (RE: Fts)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
No one hates dirk... we just have distaste for the ref preferance he is getting.
its fcuking ridiculous. If rose shot 24 freethrows this forum would shut-down.

and the thing is, rose attacks attacks and attacks. He is almost unstoppable and has to be fouled.

Dirk is doing what? taking jumpshots?

Again somewhere Zbo is pissed and furious. looking like he just seen a ghost!
He might even come out with lawsuit tomorrow!

This game was called differently. You can't look at it that way. Durant and Westbrook were getting touch fouls all game as well. It went both ways.

You are missing that point. Like I already explained. I think Dirk shot 6 to 8 free throws too many.

However, Durant shot at least 6 too many.
Westbrook shot at least 6 too many as well.

I can think of specific plays for them both. So it goes both ways. And again. The Thunder shot 9 more free throws really before the meaningless intentional foul on Dirk.

You are just a hater. You hate Dirk because you hate me. Admit it.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote