View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 01:32 AM   #41
DMAVS41
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

DMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMAVS41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: For those who missed the game (RE: Fts)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
It's funny because I think you single handedly brought all of this dirk hate to this entire forum by yourself. I never saw this shit before you started propping him up in every single thread a couple months ago.

It's all on you buddy.

ROFL

People have been hating on Dirk since 2001. Its nothing new. Bring on the hate. I love it.

Just more chances for Dirk to shove games like this right in your ****ing face.

Sorry. People like you just don't realize how good he actually is now and good he's been.

Like I said. Good educate yourself. Take a look at what Dirk did in 02 against Kg. Take a look at what Dirk did in 03. Take a look at what he did against prime Duncan in 06. Take it all in. One of the 25 best to ever play with a chance to move way up.

Sorry.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote