View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 01:40 AM   #44
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: For those who missed the game (RE: Fts)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
I've always known that dirk was a great player.. his teams have always been up there with the best advancing every year in the playoffs. We didn't need you shoving him down our throats in every other post to know that. All you did was ignite a troll army against the man.

And you know the hate is going to come back at you TEN FOLD when he loses in the finals to Miami again.. except you wont be able to do shit about it then.

What? Do you think I care?

I'll be right here owning you all. And if Dirk plays like crap he'll deserve to be blamed.

And no, Dirk has not had great teams around him. A common misconception by people that love to over-rate his help to tear him down. Much like this board does all the time and did last year.

All I saw last year here was Dirk losing to a 7 seed as the 2. Another huge choke. Another huge upset. Did you or anybody actually watch Dirk play or take the time to see what actually happened? Nope.....just more hate on Dirk.

Once again Dirk is on an over-achieving team both in the regular season and playoffs. Its all gravy now. Sweeping the ****ing Lakers missing our 2nd best player and another key player.

ROFL.....

Love the hate. Bring it on. Nothing new being a Mavs/Dirk fan.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote