View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 03:24 PM   #36
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should Cavs Pick Derrick Williams over Kyrie Irving?

I say pick Derrick Williams, have him play the three. He's the most NBA-ready out of everyone in the draft. And pick either Knight, Walker, Kanter or Burks with the fourth pick. You want people in the seats and excited? Get Williams and Walker. Team probably wouldn't be very good, but it'd be exciting to watch to say the least.

I'm personally just not sold on Iriving. Too much of a small sample and plus the foot injury bothers the hell out of me. Williams has a much larger sample and he dominated the touranament with pretty much almost 20/9 on 60% shooting.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote