View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:28 PM   #6
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Finally, Kuester Will Be Gone

Quote:
The Detroit Pistons have a handful of people in Chicago this week for the annual NBA pre-draft camp. But Pistons coach John Kuester is not here. About 40 of the top collegiate players take part in the camp, which is similar to the NFL combine. NBA coaches and general managers hold interviews with individual players throughout the camp, which started today and runs through Sunday. Kuester was present for the pre-draft camp last summer and took part in the player interviews. The Pistons eventually drafted center Greg Monroe with the seventh pick in the draft. Booth Newspapers

It still looks like Kuester is done. There's quite a few head people available who would be good head coaches. One guy that intrigues me is Sam Cassell. He was such a smart player and he won everywhere. I think he would make a good head coach. It seems like Adelman could end up in LA. If he didn't I'd like to see him in Detroit too. Laimbeer is someone who I think deserves a shot in the NBA as a coach too.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote