View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:56 PM   #23
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Do not sleep on Enes Kanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
He's not chubby, his lift looks fine and his jumper seems better than I expected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNK8siaYI7M

The vid shows he is a flat jumper . .. no lift , in the NBA he will be a spot up shooter and a dunker or weak side layup artist.

Because he has marginal lift on his jumper and needs momentum to jam he will have problems with quick players, and his defense will be susceptible to strong side offenses.

However he has muscle and bulk , and he doesn't appear to be a player that would squirm when the tough gets going.
I think he is a mid 1st rounder and I'd be surprised if he goes above the 5th pick.
Players like this in the right coaching staff circles can make this a concrete player for 12 years , because there is no flash , but could develop into a great fundamental type player.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote