View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 11:02 PM   #24
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Do not sleep on Enes Kanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukfan22
He and Love are similar, although not exactly the same. Maybe they'll trade Love?

could eventually package Bess for a legit Shooting guard ..

But if Minny ventures this way , it is not only a high pick for this type of player , but my guess using Love and Kanter at different times and 10-15 minutes together on the floor.

Problem is (my post above) when you have two players playing weak as$ defense , specially on the front court , that means trouble (as you basically stated)

Of all things though I think Minny needs to find some players that will play long in the league and stay in Minny. Love and Kanter might be two guys that would be happy to play there.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote