View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 01:39 PM   #28
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 22, ECF Game 3 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsane01
Damn am i only one of the few here that thinks the bulls can pull it off? Im not a fan of rose or the bulls but i really think they have the right arsenal of players to beat miami. More specifically they have a better starting big men and and better backup bigs than the heat. I think the difference is how they utilize their big men to their optimum capacity. And that means rose should take less shots and try being a real point guard for a change and set up his teammates. Korver and the other perimeter scorers should step it up and then who knows. I think they can and will win the series.
Pretty much. Everyone else still is jizzing over Bronzy being Wade's sidekick. and bowing down to the raw talent that doesn't gel properly.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote