View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 09:23 AM   #782
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: May 21 - 9EST - WCF - Game 3 - Dallas @ OKC GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
Fair enough

I've also defended Kobe even after this series with idiots calling Kobe not a top ten player.

I also have repeatedly said that I want Kobe to play until he's 40. He has a timeless game and skill set that is matched by very few players in history.

I have nothing against Kobe. I have a thing against the 15 year old fans that want to make excuses for him left and right no matter what happens.

It would be like me claiming Dirk played a great game 3. Nope. He really struggled. He was lucky enough to have a team around him that could give him a chance to make some big plays late. In the past, that would have been a for sure Mavs loss.

Which is why I've constantly said that while Dirk is playing great, its the supporting cast that is the difference and quite frankly deserves the most credit. Its Barea and Kidd and Chandler and Marion that are making the difference this year. Its Terry finding his 2006 game.

That has been my theme since I've been here. And I won't be changing that just to further a Dirk agenda even though I could right now easily. You don't win alone. Its pretty much never happened.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote