View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #38
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: May 24, ECF Game 4 Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat

Bulls put a statement on this Heat are too much too handle crap and beat the heat and take this to a pivotal game 5.

Bulls still didnt make the necessary adjustment that i thought they would, and focus on quick sharp ball movement..I also think they need to look at scoring early in the shot clock before heat defense gets set...It may backfire with fastbreaks going the other way, but I dont think Bulls can sit and wait for an open basket to pop up, they need to take risks...

I think they should try mixing up their lineups for short bursts, have a lineup of rose brewer korver deng/gibson and Noah at the same time...it weakens the bulls rebounding, but will have more offense to throw at them, if they decide to collapse on rose, they have korver to knock down the shot, and at the other end they can create some steals with agile quick and fast defenders at the other end on defense, at least try it when anthony/bosh are sitting down..
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote