View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 01:53 PM   #8
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2K Sports and NBA sign partnership extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
They need to keep having the old teams (Like Bird's Celtics, or Magic's Lakers, etc) those are fun.
I agree by a ton. Classic teams are a gem and multiply the replay value by 34. I hope they continue to expand this mode but I'm worried they'd rid of those teams since the "Jordan Year" is going to be over. They wouldn't do that, right? They should continue to add classic squads, courts and jerseys.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote