View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 01:59 PM   #10
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2K Sports and NBA sign partnership extension

what I really want is a basketball game that has the NBA as well as the top international leagues like EA and Konami (kinda sorta) do with their soccer games.

Maybe they could also have all of the squads that played in the NBA Finals since the merger with the ABA.

Hell, a full on ABA mode would be pretty cool too.

I also wish there was an option to expand the league to more teams. (something I have really wanted for college football/basketball games for years now to make my own conferences)

Last edited by kentatm : 05-23-2011 at 02:04 PM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote