View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 03:09 PM   #15
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2K Sports and NBA sign partnership extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
this would be great but I doubt they could get the licensing to do that. It would be fun to have your My Player play in the Olympics

They should at least be able to get EuroLeague though it would be cooler to have 4 or 5 others.

I just think it would be cool to have more leagues to battle European teams for the back end of your roster during free agency. It would really add something to worry about losing a guy to Panathinaikos or Real Madrid on top of the other NBA teams. You could maybe also draft a guy and stash him in Europe for a few years. You could even play over there with him to develop him.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote